Welcome to Mrs. Brenda O'Barto's Counselors Corner
Hello, and welcome to my school counseling page! My name is Brenda, and I have been a school counselor for 12 years. I received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology and Master of Education Certification in School Counseling from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. I continue to grow my education and knowledge through workshops, and college credits.
I am the mother of 7 children, 2 biological, 3 adopted and 2 step-children. I have 10 grandchildren. I live with my wonderful husband, Shawn and two Saint Bernards who keep me busy. I love the outdoors and am an avid home re-modeler who loves to work with power tools.
- Federal Student Aid Elementary School Checklists
- Books That Heal Kids is a place where you will find reviews of picture books that improve the social emotional lives of children.
- Confident Parents Confident Kids
- Children's Services of Indiana County
- 2-1-1 Services http://pa211sw.org/
- Hopeful Hearts Center of Hope for Grieving Children, Adolescents and Their Families
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Career Readiness
Virtual Tour of Eisenhower Elementary